new mods?

Discussion of our XCOM 2 mods
kai

new mods?

Post by kai »

Hi, first of all I have to say I love long war for XCOM, and I don't think I would have even played Enemy Within whitout it.

The new mods look nice, but are they a one-time thing ot will LW studios create any other mod/DLC?

I'd be happy to pay for a long war 2 DLC, or a total rebalance/ variety mod wih additional tiers, classes, etc, seeing as the first one had more value than the base game for me.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: new mods?

Post by johnnylump »

We have some ideas, but we can't say for certain what else may be forthcoming. We'll announce anything else we might be doing.
kai

Post by kai »

Nice, I´m lookiing forward to it, and to the new game too.
mishmash86

Post by mishmash86 »

Great to hear. I can't wait for a xcom 2 long war (or rather long resistance) mod. The game looks amazing so far. Two class suggestions would be to dedicate the classes like you did in the original long war. So far I think having a dedicated sniper, medic, hacker, and gunfighter classes would be amazing. Officer training with something equivalent to command would also be nice. In any case I can't wait to see what you guys do.
mikelimtw

Post by mikelimtw »

I'd like to see more nations represented like in the Long War mod for XCOM: EW. I live in Taiwan and loved that I would get troopers from my country. XCOM 2 represents China, I know, but despite what the government in China thinks, Taiwan is a de facto independent nation. Anyway, this isn't about politics, but national pride... please allow me to get Taiwanese soldiers for XCOM 2!
Jingojones

Post by Jingojones »

I would happily pay for an Xcom 2 long war. I think the value from long war was just as much as Xcom itself and donated accordingly.
Look forward to further mods and terra!

Edit:
I would love to see a mod where Red Fog applies to both human and alien units, paying dividends for taking a low risk shot and hitting.