Xcom2 controller patch breaks LW squad size

Discussion of our XCOM 2 mods
DeusX

Xcom2 controller patch breaks LW squad size

Post by DeusX »

HI All

So I've been running XCOM2 on my PC with all LW packs, and with the LW toolbox set to max squad size 10(+2 from GTS). After yesterday's XCOM2 controller patch came down, the LW items disappeared from the options tab, and my squads are down to the default 6(4+2 from GTS).

Does anyone know how to fix this? Does the LW tolbox mod need to be updated?

Thanks
DX
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Xcom2 controller patch breaks LW squad size

Post by johnnylump »

We have updated both Toolbox and PerkPack to work with the new patch. Updates are on both Workshop and Nexus.

I should note we're not supporting controllers with our mod; that was a pile of extra work that was out of scope.
DeusX

Post by DeusX »

Thanks, Johnny.

Ok, so Steam Workshop should have updated the mods. How do I confirm that?

I'm still getting limited to squad size 6, and I can't see the LW toolbox and perk menu options, do I need to start a new campaign to get them again?

Thanks
DX
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

That sounds like TB isn't working at least. There are troubleshooting steps posted on the Workshop. You can also unsub and resub to refresh the download.
covertowl

Post by covertowl »

Created an account just to say that this is happening to me too. Cannot proceed on my current run because LW TB is not showing up at all. Have re-installed. This just started happening after I saw an update come in from the Steam Workshop. Was this mod updated recently? If anyone has a fix let me know.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

The mod was updated today to fix a bug in Red Fog.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps posted on the Workshop page. You can also try to use the Nexus version of the mod.
DeusX

Post by DeusX »

Thanks, Johnny, the trouble-shooting step of deleting the config files worked. The LW options and my 12 man squads are back :)

Thanks for the help and to LW studios for the great mods!
DX